Sunday 5 March 2017

Quiet book for Levi



                         
As a mother of two, I always wanted to give to my children toys that can entertain them, but also to be educational. So, back in 2014, I came across these wonderful quiet books ( also known as busy books, activity books, Montessori books ). I really admired what I was seeing at other craftspersons and I started to want one of these books for my son. Since being a mom, I discovered a new hobby: crafting , so I started to search for ideas, for materials and I began to work on my first quiet book. I wanted something personalized for my son and this book is the final result. He is 4 now and he still enjoy his book. Here are some photos with the pages. 
  
You can watch it on YouTube























 I plan on creating more books, so if you like what I create stay tuned. 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet book for Lawrence Jr./ English Bulldog cover

This is my second  quiet book made for Lawrence Jr. with an English Bulldog on the cover and another ten different activity pages that w...